Below are images of the cards I made and what was leftover when I finished.
This first photo, all papers and die cut adhesives used were from the kit. In addition, I used word stamps, a small piece of ribbon, 5 brads, adhesives and my cutting tools.
The cards shown below were a combination of papers but each one has some paper from the kit. I made two each of the peach and aqua cards and one of the yellow cards.
After completing 16 cards I still have one full sheet of card stock, 1/2 sheet of scraps and all the strips you see on the left. I have three full sheets of designer paper plus about one and a half sheets worth of scraps. The photo at the bottom shows all the die cut adhesives I have leftover.
Wow! I would say the results of my challenge are excellent. The Simply Scrappin kit provides lots of results and is cost effective.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by! Feel free to leave a comment and if you have questions just post a comment and I will respond.